THOSE WERE THE DAYS OF MY LIFE
THE DEBUT BOOK BY P.R. BEAUDOIN
Author Bio and Contact Information
Philip Beaudoin lives in Eastern Ontario with his wife, family and friends.
The author has the gift of being a true storyteller.
He was born in 1958 which gives him years of stories to share.
He can be contacted at:
- Why did you write this book & why now?
- Why should people read this book, target audience?
- Where is this book relevant?
- What adventures of your life are in this book?
- Are all adventures listed true?
- You mentioned you wanted to promote communication throughout the global community, what do you mean by this statement?
- How do you make the reader think differently on issues or topics, what do you mean by this?
- What is an Indi writer?
- What is self-publishing like and what can you tell us are pitfalls and lessons you learned, and how it affected your family?
- Are you working on any other books?
- Why Brian Adams song “The Summer of 69”
- Why did you choose all these different jobs or adventures as you call them?
- Did you leave people and stories out of your book? If so why?
- How did writing these stories make you feel?
- Was it emotionally difficult or thought provoking?
- What did you or your family and friends get out of putting your life down on paper?
- Did it bring you closer?
- How do you think writing this memoir will affect your life going forward?